The following is a list of possible causes or hidden sources that may cause the body to produce lipomas that tend to form under the skin. We are bombarded every day of our lives by poisons and toxins in our air, food and water. Everyone, regardless if they have lipomas or not should follow a toxin free diet and learn to eat only fresh vegetables and fruits, grass fed beef, and antibiotic free range chickens. Remember, anything with a long shelf life in the store means a short life for you. As with any symptom, we always suggest seeing a qualified medical professional to get a proper diagnosis.
Dietary Possible Causes
- Too much white flour and white sugar in the diet
- Too many processed foods or fast food offerings (containing GMO ingredients of corn, soy and canola oil)
- Too many artificial sweeteners—splenda, saccharin, aspartame, sucralose
- Too much soda pop—contains high fructose corn syrup, artificial sweeteners and phosphoric acid that imbalances the body’s pH – frankly, it’s just poison in a can.
- Too much soy and soy products
- Too much milk and milk products containing genetically engineered Recombinant Bovine Growth Hormone (rBGH/BST)
- Chronic constipation. Eating more salads, veggies and fruits, plus drinking more water can help keep you regular. Take herbal supplements like Cascara Sagrada to help get things moving if needed.
Body Changes As Possible Causes of Lipoma
- Any current or past root canals, tooth extractions or abscesses
- Any current or past auto-immune condition
- Poor immune system—always getting sick, “annual” colds and flu
- Any present or hidden infectious agents such as a bacteria, virus or parasite
- Past exposure to pesticides, chemical fertilizers or industrial chemicals (like solvents, paint thinners, household cleaners)
- Exposure to too many Endocrine Disrupting Compounds (EDCs)— industrial pollutants, chemical fertilizers, untreated sewage, plastic containers and bottles (bisphenol A), clothing, floor material and food can linings
Lifestyle Changes To Treat Lipoma
- A simple way to improve your life is by getting more exercise (improve circulation, increasing lymph flow) and fresh air (oxygenate your blood)
- Take breaks often if sitting for long periods at the computer
- Start reading labels on common products. Eliminate everything that could be toxic in your environment (e.g., personal care products containing petrochemicals, sodium lauryl sulfate, SLS, DEA, propylene glycol).
- Stop drinking unfiltered tap water (the chlorine can unbalance your thyroid making your endocrine system dysfunctional). At least buy a water filter – they can help, but rarely remove fluoride in the water.
Making necessary changes to your diet and your lifestyle is a first step towards helping your body eliminate toxins and preventing possible causes of lipomas.